This website gives you links to all 70 podcasts from the weekly Study Group,
where the book is read and discussed, and questions answered by the author.
In addition, the further Experiments which the author suggests during the Study Group are added for each session.
a story of a book...
Hohm Press in Arizona published Clinton Callahan's manuscript as Radiant Joy Brilliant Love in 2007 (ISBN-13: 978-1890772727). By 2019 this edition was sold out. The publisher wished to re-issue the book with a new ISBN number (ISBN-13: 978-1942493549), a new cover design, and re-titled as: Building Love That Lasts. Clinton wanted to add in the Matrix Codes for each of the book's powerful Experiments so that readers can register their Matrix Points in the StartOver.xyz game. All this has been accomplished keeping the contents of both books essentially the same.
1. Become an Initiator: Figure out what it is you need to learn. Then teach it. Meaning, you write about it, make a video, a website, give talks and workshops for Transformation into Adulthood. Because of what you learn is what you are teaching, your teaching is alive and is coming from your Integrity. What does the world need more than your Integrity?
Doing this allows you to take more conscious Responsibility towards Transformation and the ceation of NextCulture (Archearchy). Archearchy is the culture that emerges after Matriarchy and Patriarchy have run their course. They have run their course. Now it's time for your Initiations through your offering.
2. Think about your last relationship: How did it begin? Did it begin out of an coincidence? Did it bring you a totally new experience of life? Did it change you? Many meaningful relationships emerge out of coincidences. This is the entity of life. It is how the universe moves you together with other forces. It is the intelligence of the 'Earth Coincidence Contol Office' (E.C.C.O). When E.C.C.O. has already moved you intelligently into relationships, why not radically relying on it on a bigger level? Throw yourself into a transformational path with E.C.C.O. moving you. Do this by becoming an Edgeworker. Your edge is, where your way of doing and being differs from what you are used to. You change yourself by doing it. When you are changing, you Cause Transformation. Causing Transformation is being on a transformational path. It works vice versa. Go to your edge, stay there as long as you can. Can you stay there forever? Start before next week.
3. Write on toilet paper: 'I have to be perfect, I should be perfect, I will please my mom and dad if I am perfect, I'll be happier if I am perfect'. Crumple it up and flush it down the toilet.
4. Be the Great Mother being the All: Dedicate a certain amount of time each day (5 to 60 min) to let yourself Shift Identity from a personality-construct (= what you are identified with = your Box?) to being grounded into being the All. This allows you to get accustomed to being the Great Mother and stay grounded while doing this. Take your time with it. Practice being grounded into being the All. It takes practice to inner navigate and hold space for this force of nature (especially if you are male). This is the force of the feminine archetypal nature within you (see Archetypal Love). Move through rooms and brush your teeth like this. Eat an apple like this. Hold your child like this. Doing this gives you a broader connection into the vast feminine archetypal nature that is always accessible within a small now. After some weeks of practice, start speaking from there to your loved ones. Acknowledge the results.
1. Archetypal Love being to being experiment: Gaze into the eyes of people on the screen. Drop out of mind and notice the sensation of being connected. Notice the energetic connection we are having now. We are gathered together in the name of Love. Notice this happening in this space. Notice your physical sensations. Close your eyes and notice what color it is. Clinton calls it 'Yellow Stuff'. Bring this awareness into a WorkTalk or group of people and then speak about what is happening = Love happening. Tap into the Yellow Stuff. How many spaces can you open up with Yellow Stuff and then hold the space where the Love and mystery is alive?
1. Being in the unknown experiment: The territory of the unknown is accessed by holding space for your own Conscious Fear. Conscious Fear is one of your 4Feelings. Feelings are neutral Resources that carry information and energy for you. They are not coming from your mind. Feelings are in your Emotional Body. They carry the intelligence of your heart. The feeling of Conscious Fear intelligently connects you with everything. This includes everything you know and everything you don't know. Especially everything you might never know with your mind. Outside of the known is only vast unknown. Which Resource is bigger? The known or the unknown? Where do you access more Possibilitiy? Here is a door to enter the unknown. Look someone in the eyes once a day, and for no reason say, "I don't know." Give no excuse, stand in your full Power, and be in the unknown when you do this. Stay in the unknown. Where do take the conversation from there?
2. Using unseasonable forces experiment: Reasons are made up by humans. This is the same with Beliefs. Everyone can make up any Belief about anything. Beliefs do not require to be connected to reality. Nor do reasons! You can believe in any reason without any reason. Are you making up reasons? Then you are making up Fantasy Worlds. Have you ever made up a reason against something you deeply wanted to do? Which are the reasons you can make up right now so to not keep reading? Do you get it? By creating these reasons, it is you who gives your Power away to the reasons! It is also you who takes your power back from them. With your Conscious Will you choose where you put your power. If you don't choose consciously, you choose unconsciously. Then you probably unconsciously put your power into reasons and Beliefs. You do not need to put your power into any reason and any Belief. Take your power back from reasons.
Here is how it goes: Do something without any reason. Do this right in the beginning of a conversation, a WorkTalk, or any situation. Suddenly unreasonable forces gain acces to you. When you move forward being the vehicle for unreasonable forces, you are Going Unreasonable! Be Aware! One does not know before what will happen.
1. Alchemically transform 'what what you want to have happened' into 'what happened' experiment: By trying to understand Archetypal Love or something Extraordinary (e.g. the 'Yellow Stuff') you try to hold on onto the past. Therefore, what you are trying to hold on is already gone. The mind is too slow. It's like when you are ropewalking. The moment you use your mind, you fall.
Instead transform what you want to have happened using alchemy. Write down the Extraordinary that you want to have happened just the way it is (the alchemy = inc goes on paper). Do this using no opinions. No Beliefs. No reasons. No explanations. Using them would only make you fall out of grace about what you are writing down.
Instead. Practice the ropewalking. It happens in a very Small Now with no thinking and no analysis. Let Your Being name what you want to have happened. Write. Then leave the paper and pen. You cannot undo what you wrote. It has been forever written. Your writing builds Matrix in you to Hold Space for the Extraordinary. Practice over and over again.
2. Have multiple identities experiment: Develop 1 or 2 characters who you can slide into. They have their own hobbies, intricacies, histories, could be different sex and talk in their own way with their own voice. Do once a day and for no particular reason Shift Identity into one of these characters. This expands rigidity and grip of Your Box identity. Your Box is your childhood Survival Strategy. Many human beings tend to unconsciously stay in their Survival Strategy. Doing this is Creation of the Ordinary by having a Box-Life and being a Zombie. With less rigidity and grip of Your Box you gain acces to more Resources. By using your Conscious Anger to Shift Identity you become a Person Of Agency who Creates Possibility, Invention and you Cause Adventure. All this you do by Choosing your alternative character and playing it out. Are you in? Play it out once a day for 5 or 10 minutes.
3. Stay on the edge of Love experiment: Being present means Being With what is. Being With what is creates that you put Your Attention onto the present moment. The present moment can be called a Small Now. Which is only NOW(!) because the future is yet to come and the past is already gone. Simple, right? But to Be With what is in the Small Now is easier said than done. It involves preperation, starting with Becoming Centered. Check out Becoming Centered if you are not familiar. Then continue here. In a Small Now you can find different Gaps. Start with looking for the Gap In Noise. First it takes your Noticing for the noise and then for the Gap inbetween the noise. Try this: When talking to someone, remain silent for 3 seconds longer before you say the next thing. Suddenly you Become Present in this Gap of Noise that you are opening up. This causes that you slow down. Now stay on this edge, and keep talking while staying in Connection with the Gap In Noise. You don't need to be in your head at all. Instead, endure the intensity and the fear from this edge. This edge is a Doorway to the Space where Love happens.
4. Go find your mate for experiments:If you are single and on your own, go find someone right now for no reason and break all the rules. You don't need to use the construct of monogamy. Instead, Heal from Monogamy. You don't need to use any construct. Constructs are full of rules. They would be just in your way while experimenting. And you would be locked in by having locked in yourself. So, break all the rules and find someone. It isn't about sex, kissing or any physical contact. It's about interacting. There are outnoumerous ways to be together in Experiental Reality and to Negotiate Intimacy. Choose from these 27Experiments or any other experiment you come up with. Create a chamber of experiments like the alchemist has an oven with a lot of heat in it to work with. Tell the other person you need them for creating that heat in the experiential chamber. The chamber is your experiential space. Both of you can develop a Pirate character who has Power to break rules. Then break your own rules about what you cannot create. Become Creation. This can be your first experiment. Which rules are you both breaking? What do you create instead? Commit to your created chamber until it explodes. Then create the next one with the next person. Go and make yourself dirty. Otherwise you are not experimenting. Start by next week.
1. Send Your Gremlin asleep experiment: When Your Gremlin is awake and alert, it will step in more actively when you are about to leave Your Box, your comfort zone, your Survival Strategy by doing an experiment that is Expanding Your Box. Your Gremlin feels the most home in there because it has been protecting Your Box since you created it. Automatically if you start to leave Your Box, Your Gremlin will feel scared and be anxious. Feeding Your Gremlin the foods it likes will make it go to sleep afterwards. Go feed it on purpose. Then do an experiment you feel Fear to do. (You can feel safer while stepping outside Your Box when Your Gremlin is asleep.)
2. Physical Beep! Shift! GO! experiment: Als long as you are alive, you embody a Physical Body. For Your Box and Your Gremlin it is more difficult to make you neglect Physical changes than a thought or a decision. This way, your Physical Body is an excellent Resource to create Change. If you consciously move your Physical Body, you change your position. The next thing to do: Link your physical change with changing your Point Of Origin. Your Point Of Origin is from where you speak, declare, ask, choose, move, and hesitate to move. Practice changing your Point Of Origin to get outside of Your Box. Do a Beep! Shift! GO! by standing up, turning around and sitting down. From your new Point Of Origin, GO!
3. Use Your Red Cloth experiment: You don't need to be a target. You can choose to be the target by taking in everything that is coming towards you. Notice that it is you who takes in. No one else takes in for you. You are taking in. Or you don't. To not take in, use your Red Cloth. It is one of your 13 Tools on your energetic toolbelt. When being attacked for being different, or outside society's Box, hold your imaginary Red Cloth to the side and let the energy go right by you into the Red Cloth. This allows you to stay in Connection to the world in present in time. You do not need to take in any attacks at all. Use your Red Cloth with instinctive skill and the speed of an awaken Torero!
To deepen your research, please visite Red Cloth and make the experiments you find there!
4. Answering non-linear experiment: When asked a question, respond by not answering the question and start talking about something else. Become a Conscious Asshole who has the power to Choose what you are saying whenever you want. You never ever have to answer a question of anybody. You choose what you are saying. Consciously use Your Gremlin to go sideways and Nonlinear instead of answering in linear ways. Stay in Connection to the person you are with and the space you are in. Create a new space with your nonlinear answers. Do this especially when you are asked "how are you?"!
5. De-mantra-ise yourself experiment: Everytime you are saying words like "um" and "fine", your are about to put yourself into a sleep-mode or a mantra. Being in a mantra makes you being less Centered, less Present, less yourself and less connected to your Being. Also you invite people around you to go into the sleep mode. Enough of that now! Here is the exercise: Practice getting rid of words such as "fine" and "um" and "hmm" and throw them onto your energetical compost. They will compost there on their own. Invite others to join your experiment. If you hear them say "um", ask them if they have a compost. If not, ask them if they want to create themselves one and Start Over what they were about to say.
I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE BENEFICIALLY INFLUENCED BY A BOOK THAN BY THIS ONE
5.0 out of 5 stars
Reviewed in Canada on July 21, 2020
After encountering Clinton and Possibility Management online, and experiencing the effect of the distinctions offered, I bought this book as well as buying Directing the Power of Conscious Feelings. I have bought so many books in my life to help me heal, grow, and live a more extraordinary life…and sure, they have helped me. But this book…this book…is by far and away NEXT LEVEL. My world is changing, I am changing…in ways I have for my whole life hoped and dreamed might be possible. If I could dream it, surely that meant I could BE IT?! Yes, it is so, and this book, and the Possibility Management community of edge workers are bringing me the possibilities.
- Nicole Hartley Bradford
NOT JUST FOR PARTNER RELATIONSHIPS
5.0 out of 5 stars
Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2008
Although the subtitle suggests that this book is for people who want to build a more satisfying relationship with a partner (and it is that), the book actually provides fundamentally new ways for creating and being in any relationship. Typically we entrap ourselves in a well-defended box made of unchallenged ideas, opinions, and values imposed upon us by our culture and peers. Relationships between boxes are what the author refers to as "ordinary human relationship," and it's the only kind of relationship most of us ever know. While the book alerts the reader to the existence of two higher levels of relationship (extraordinary and Archetypal) and guides him or her to those higher levels, a browser can gain substantive value by simply opening the book and reading a few pages at random. It's hard to avoid a new idea, an inspirational anecdote, or a challenging exercise that crawls its way into your psyche. But be forewarned. This is a dangerous book. On the back cover there's a disclaimer in a highlighted box that says, "Warning: You will not work with this book--this book works with you. This book is filled with memetic viruses--ideas that swarm through every level of your thinking, replacing any ideas they find that are formulated with less clarity. Your mind will not digest this book. This book digests your mind. If you do not want your present ideas about relationship seriously reordered, do not read this book." Take it seriously.
- N. Lewis
CHOOSE TO LOVE, CHOOSE TO GROW, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
A powerful Instrument for learning love by doing exactly what its reviewers claimed. You won't digest this book, it will digest you. Reading it is like importing a computer virus that replaces everything in your hard drive regarding love that was wishy-washy and full of victimhood and installs clarity and personal responsibility. The light is so bright it may hurt your eyes. Clinton Callahan establishes a new "possibility" language that builds on and synthesizes previous psychological models and creates powerful new personal growth tools for self and relationship. This book is the closest thing to a manual of Awareness and Awakening that I have ever encountered. There is no where to hide from yourself after you've read this book. If you read it, you will share it with everyone who is important to you and use the concepts and experiments revealed every day for the rest of your blessed life.
I have been happily married for 33 years. Many of my friends and acquaintances have not. They are divorced, some several times. They are unhappy and unsatisfied in their current relationships. They have resigned themselves to an "OK" relationship, but the passion and energy for joining together with their partner in a deeper and vibrant life died long ago. When I heard someone talk about Radiant Joy Brilliant Love, I thought that the book was for them, the unhappy people, not for me. I already had a good relationship. My partnership was full of life. But, this book is explosive! It has given me so many new ideas for looking at my life and my relationship in vital ways that I never imagined before. I am so grateful for the serious time I've devoted to this challenging but rewarding book. I highly recommend it to anyone in a partnered relationship, even--perhaps especially--if they think their current relationship is as good as it can get.
This book will take you on an amazing journey...teaching you to how live in the present, disengage from your inner gremlin and be capable of the highest love. It touches on deep issues between men & women...how to be fully responsible for your life. There is no 'new age' advice - its all firm, practical, down to earth stuff. Nothing wrong with new age...but Clinton comes from the practical side. I loved the book and I loved his writing style. Buy it, buy it and get your friends to buy it too.